When I heard that Glenda was approved by TLC’s Wedding Day Makeover, I was so excited. When we started filming Wedding Day Makeover in April, I knew that I wanted to have this wedding on our show. Some time ago the incredible Annette Biggers of Triple Cord Photography organized Wedding 4 Africa. Design Visage was honored to participate in this amazing idea. This couple Glenda and Michael raised money for the children of Africa, and we the wedding vendors, donated our services for the wedding. The list of vendors that participated in this wedding were some of the best in the industry, and most importantly, people who came together for a larger purpose.
On to the wedding, a one of a kind fairy tale affair. Just take a look:
Yes Annette creates magical weddings, with real fairytale brides.
Glenda’s bridal hair:
Design Visage Lauren was Glenda’s stylist, and as always Lauren rocked the look. This updated Renaissence hairstyle with the beachy curl)
- Lauren curled Glenda’s hair with a flat iron (which gives a natural beach curls) then added extensions for length
- Lastly Lauren pulled in the Renaissance look with a few braids.
- Lauren started with a smoky eye with eye liner around Glenda’s entire eye
- Gold was applied on the lid
- Lauren darkened Glenda’s brows with a brow shader two shades darker than her hair
- Loads of lashes were created with two rows of individual lashes
- A light lip and soft blush topped off the wedding makeup
Take a look at this fantasy of a day
You can see Glenda’s contagious personality in the photos
Amazing that you can turn a normal event into a blessing for everyone.
Thank you Annette Biggers for your Heart 4 Africa.
Call me 800 603-1383