WOW the best compliment is when a bride calls, was in a wedding we did, wants to hire Design Visage , and the same artist……well this is what Yvette did. Her sister was married a few years ago and Susie ( Design Visage artist) made all the girls beautiful. On August 8th, Susie and Becky did all the hairstyles for Yvette and the girlies…… What a compliment….thanks Yvette. Let’s take a look:
Then I realized that Yvette chose the same photographer as her sister…..Dawn Lowrey at Jim Kennedy Photographers….we are so pleased that you loved us….
- Yvette has lovely shiny blond hair so with the classic bridal hairstyle she chose…it was perfect
- Susie used a 1″ iron to curl the hair and then she placed each curl in place and pined
- The sections were large to give a classic large smooth curl
- Each piece was carefully combed for the smooth texture
- bridal pins were added to complete the wedding hairstyle..if you like this look, check out…Bridalmode for all your bridal hair jewels
We enjoy working with Jim Kennedy Photographers, you can always count on a classic look.
A fun coincidence, one of Yvette’s bridesmaids, stunning brunette 3rd from the left, is a great friend of mine. Erin worked for Design Visage many years ago as she was going to collage. We recently reconnected on the fabulous Facebook.
Yvette had a great team:
Marilee from Ever After Events
Dawn from Jim Kennedy Photographers
Paradise Point Resort in San Diego.
Tune in tomorrow for the shots with her handsome hubby Ryan.