So fun when one of our Design Visage girls gets married, although this is bitter sweet since Heather is moving away and will only be here for a few weddings this year….Booo. But seems the Design Visage girls leave, but they always return.
Lauren did an amazing bridal hair and make-up look on Heather. Take a look:
It was fun hearing about all the details while Heather was planning….although you never really until you see it…..beautiful. Heather planned this wedding in less than 2 months. It was perfect.
Lauren had fun with Heather’s wedding make-up. Since Heather is a hair and make-up artist, she is very comfortable with a dramatic look:
* As you can see this look is all about the lashes. I believe they have two strips on each eye. It looks so romantic.
* The shadow is very smokey, with hews of plums and greys. Perfect for Heather’s blue eyes.
* Eyes and Lips are a soft tone of corals to blend with the fantastic flowers on her dress
* Heather’s retro hairstyle was created with a few wefts of hair extensions and a creative team of Lauren and Heather.
* Many brides would not be comfortable with such a large hairstyle, but not Heather, she loved it.
*Lauren created a smooth updo with large irons and a smoothing comb.
I actually attneded this wedding and it was amazing. Thanks to Heather’s Cousin Amelia Lyon Photography for the awesome photos. Heather also took advantage of the Design Visage “borrow a veil” and she found all the hair accessories on Bridalmode.