I LOVE everything about these photos of Venice….take a look at this St Regis Monarch Beach wedding:
We feel close to Venice, since she visited Design Visage many times prior to the wedding for facials and extra beauty services.
Isn’t she gorgeous! And kudos goes to Lane at Amy Squires Photography for the fantastic photos…yea Lane….
The St Regis Monarch Beach has some incredible photo opportunities…..
Venice chose such a flattering and fun hairstyle and her Design Visage Artist Heather created the best do! This style is easy…especially if you have beautiful hair like Venice (don’t fret…we can add extensions if you have fine hair like I do!)
- First Heather curled and set all of Venice’s lovely locks
- Finger brush the cooled curls and pull to the slight side in a loose pony.
- The bangs…very important part..a side part with a bit of hairspray and a good iron to keep them in place…but soft. This entire look is soft..romantic
- Lastly the finishing touch a feathery flower from Bridalmode…just perfect.
- Eyes were created with a coppery brown contour and a charcoal liner..interesting combination but it works and well
- lashes lashes lashes
- lips and cheeks are called sweetie..perfect name for a rose tone
- gloss gloss gloss
Wow look at Mom…..
This photo is amazing…was this to show off the perfect purple shoes…or was Venice having fun, or the idea of Amy Squires Photography…who ever, I think you will see many brides copying this pose.
I am a sucker for the father/daughter photos….is this touching….
Venice wins so far this year with the best shoes…………
Let”s thank the team:
Lane at Amy Squires Photography
St Regis Monarch Beach
Call me 800 603-1383
“I love her and that’s the beginning of everything.”
F. Scott Fitzgerald