How cute is this photo……I love people who love animals……
Can you tell I love 4 legged children….cute photo..good job Christine Bentley
What a elegant shot…..the a Torrance Marriott has some great places for photos….
- Lynne has great hair….long and full and like many brides wanted a soft half updo. So Dana ( her Design Visage artist) used a 1 1/2 iron to do loose curles all over.
- After the hair cools….Dana took loose pieces from the sides and created a bridal hairstyle in the back
- The overall look in so natural, although elegant and the fact that there is a part up, the hairstyle will look good all night
- Dana did a elegant swoop bang for the front of Lynne’s bridal hairstyle.
- Lynn is so darn cute….the make-up just added a touch….Dana started with a mineral foundation and powder….sheer with staying power
- Shadow color was a canvass all over the lid, contour pink brown (this is the best best color to contour without looking made up) topped off with a sable liner and matching shadow to smoke out the liner and corners of the eye (don’t forget the brow shaper)
- the final touch was a heather pink lip with a sweetie gloss…a very natural pink…this creates a very natural lip tone that is the color of Lynne’s lips…just a bit darker….
Lynne looks just lovely walking with Dad
Up the aisle with Dad and down the aisle with her new husband Joe
Look how relaxed…the pressure is off…they are married…let the fun fun begin…..
Lynne took advantage of Design Visage’s “borrow a veil” service……check out all hair accessories on Bridalmode.com
We want to sincerely thank Lynne for inviting Design Visage to participate in this wonderful day at the Torrance Marriott with Christine Bentley Photography….
“Love – a wildly misunderstood although highly desirable malfunction of the heart which weakens the brain, causes eyes to sparkle, cheeks to glow, blood pressure to rise and the lips to pucker