What’s not to love about the Nixon Library?? It has classic beauty and impeccable grounds that set the stage for an amazingly polished event by Agape Planning. Kaysha Weiner Photography captured Katy’s glow and the gorgeous day for a wedding.
DV Georgia was the talented artist behind the bridal beauty.
- Hair - 1/2 up, used a smaller iron for heavy hair because the curls fall out. Lots of teasing at crown
- Eyeshadow bright purple in corners deepened a little with dark grayish
- Black eyeliner a little cat eye on top and inside water line…highlight inner eye with white shimmer
- Medium & lots of individual lashes…
- A little bronzer all over
- Cheeks pinkish
- Socialite lipstick with mauve liner and gloss
Agape Planning pulled together all the details for the 1776 inspired theme.
Beautiful grounds at the Nixon Library create the perfect backdrop for Kaysha Weiner Photography
I remember when Katy came in for her Preview and I admired her fabulous earrings. They are so unique and much different than what we typically see on most brides.
What a wonderful way to send off the happy couple!
Thank you to the amazing wedding professionals, Agape Planning, Kaysha Weiner Photography, the Nixon Library and Design Visage Bridal Hair and Makeup by DV Georgia.
Specializing in the unique needs of the bride and the bridal party
Design Visage is the most published bridal hair and makeup company in the country.
Locations in Orange County & Los Angeles